1. Before entering the Central Library the users should leave all their belongings (Bags, Own books, Issued Books Etc) in the open racks near the entrance door of library. Only one note book or white papers are allowed in to the Library.
2 All the staff & students should sign in visitors register before entering the library.
3. All the books are arranged as per Subject wise/Department Wise. Read More.....
1. Be the knowledge hub of the college and disseminate knowledge as widely as possible.
2. Facilitate optimal use of knowledge by all staff and students.
3. Ensure easy access to the facilities available to all staff and students.
4. Encourage reading habit among students.
5. Serve as the center of information for the college and provide easy access to national and global knowledge to all staff and students.
6. Offer an inviting and attractive physical space with proper seating arrangements and other amenities.
7. Ensure the staff and students are treated with courtesy and offered all assistance in their pursuit of knowledge. Read More.....